I found this recipe just by googling. Sometimes the internet really provides.
Super Easy Whole Wheat Biscuits
Serves: 8-10 Biscuits
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well with whisk or fork.
- Cut the ½ stick butter into little pea-sized pieces and then mix the pieces into the flour mixture.
- Using a fork, try to mash the butter pieces as you mix it together with the flour until it resembles coarse crumbs. It is okay if the outcome just looks like the same pea-sized pieces of butter covered with flour.
- Then pour in the milk and mix it all together. Knead the dough with your hands 8 to 10 times and then turn out onto a counter or cutting board.
- Pat it out flat with your hands until the dough is a somewhat even ¾-inch thickness (sprinkle with a little flour if necessary).
- Turn a drinking glass upside down and cut out biscuit rounds.
- Then put them on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned.