- billing five hours of direct client services in one day (which, Monday and Tuesday, I tried--and failed--to do; next week, I'm shooting for six)
- running before work and swimming after dinner, on the same day
- getting my iPod to recharge
- socializing mid-week with ward members
- buying kale
- making my bed with my own sheets (finally found amidst my many packing boxes), my new TJ Maxx faux-down comforter, and my just-delivered-from-Amazon silk and gold duvet cover
- returning Baby Mama on time
- and going to bed (let's hope, let's hope) before midnight.
Personal progress. What's it to you?