This was on the table when I came home last night. It was angled so it was facing the doorway, and me, as I walked in.
You should know these things:
1. The card says "Hoppy Birthday, Sarah!"
2. It's my birthday on Saturday.
3. That is a little trail of chocolate chips behind the bunny. Turns out yes, my roommate's mind works that way. (I ate them anyway.)
4. We ate that bad boy last night. (As Erika said, "It's good that Jeanette made this on a Tuesday. Then we can celebrate again on Saturday!" Very, very true.)
5. It was a red velvet cake, so when we cut into it--it bled. ! (In the great tradition of the Texas/Steel Magnolias armadillo groom's cakes.)
IT WAS SO AWESOME I couldn't handle it. Really, by far one of the best moments of my day. My week. My 28-year life.
To the birthday week that's just begun!
(And to Jeanette, a rockstar and a patriot.)